The Medicine Hat & District Child Care Association is a unique network of child care centers, preschools, day home agencies and out of school cares operating in Southeast Alberta. The Association is over 70 members strong. Our Mission is to support the child care community by promoting quality outcomes for children 0-12 years of age.
- November 9, 2019 Creative Child Care Consulting Learning Event
- November 21, 2019 Neighbourhood Play Documentary in celebration of National Child Day
- November 22, 2019 NCD 2019
- November 26, 2019 Suicide awareness workshop Registration Open
- February 8, 2020 Teacher Tom REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!