*CONFERENCE REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED*
**There is funding still left for Child Development Supervisors to access for this conference. CDS PD Funding Fact Sheet v2
**Child Development Assistants and Workers can also access funding info at this website.
The Medicine Hat & District Child Care Association is a unique network of child care centers, preschools, day home agencies and out of school cares operating in Southeast Alberta. The Association is over 70 members strong. Our Mission is to support the child care community by promoting quality outcomes for children 0-12 years of age.
- *Mar. 20, 2019 ECE Chat Night- Brooks*
- *March 30, 2019 Early Years Resource Fair*
- * March 30, 2019 Early Learning and Child Care Conference at the Medicine Hat College*
- May 2019 Indigenous Awareness Workshop (More info TBA)
News to Share
- Roving Gyms Close in One Week for the Season. Check out the Roving Gyms Poster.